Cosmetic Dentistry – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Crooked, cracked, and discolored teeth can affect the way you interact with the world. If you have a smile you always hide, you might find yourself avoiding or missing out on life’s biggest events, such as going on that first date or auditioning for the lead role in a play that you just know is meant for you. At Seaside Family Dentistry, Fort Lauderdale cosmetic dentist Dr. Friedland believes that providing ongoing, extraordinary dental care means offering a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry services, so our patients can feel proud of their smile during life’s most important moments.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry consists of a suite of services designed to improve the appearance of your teeth. These services allow our Fort Lauderdale cosmetic dentist to brighten, straighten, or reshape your smile so it reaches its full potential just in time for your next big opportunity.
At Seaside Family Dentistry, we specialize in crowns, gum lifts, and tooth-colored fillings, as well as many other services that can change your smile in a time frame that suits your needs.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include the following:
- Crowns: Dental crowns offer a permanent and protective solution for a damaged or broken tooth or teeth. They can be made out of a variety of materials, such as gold or acrylic resin; however, the natural look of porcelain is the preferred material for most crowns.
- Dental Implants: To replace a missing tooth, our Fort Lauderdale cosmetic dentist uses a dental implant made of titanium, mimicking a natural tooth root, and a porcelain crown that looks like a natural tooth. Along with completing your smile and returning it to its natural state, dental implants maintain your facial esthetic by preserving the jawbone and surrounding tissues.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics is no longer limited to the traditional metal braces so many are familiar with. A straighter smile can sometimes be achieved in less time with clear orthodontic aligners and “invisible” braces.
- Smile Design: Smile design improves both the appearance of your smile and your overall health.
- Teeth Whitening: Dr. Friedland can brighten your smile several shades with either an in-office or at-home bleaching system.
- Porcealin Veneers: Veneers are customized, thin shells made of porcelain or plastic that bond to the front of your teeth. They can give perfect shape and shade to existing teeth, hide stains and chips, and resist discoloration. They also strengthen teeth and provide resilience similar to tooth enamel.
A vital part of our standard of care at Seaside Family Dentistry is taking time to get to know your oral health history, your lifestyle, and your smile concerns so our cosmetic dentist can, in partnership with you, design the smile of your dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are common symptoms and dental problems cosmetic dentistry can resolve?
Cosmetic dentistry can address a wide variety of dental problems, including misalignment, discolorations, cracks and chips, missing teeth, whitening, and a misshapen smile.
How much do porcelain veneers cost?
The cost of veneers varies according to the number of veneers you need, the size, and the location. At Seaside Family Dentistry, we will work with you to find an affordable option that is right for you.
How much do dental implants cost?
The cost of dental implants varies according to the number of implants you need and the health of the surrounding tissue and bone. For an estimate of your unique dental implant situation or to find out about our financing options, set up a consultation with our provider today.