Porcelain Veneers – Fort Lauderdale, FL
If you feel uncomfortable interacting with strangers and friends alike because of teeth that are discolored, darkened, chipped, missing, or unevenly spaced, we have the perfect solution at Seaside Family Dentistry. As part of our commitment to helping patients achieve a smile they can be proud of, Fort Lauderdale cosmetic dentist Dr. Alan Kellner offers porcelain veneers, a restorative treatment that can simultaneously fix your teeth’s size, shape, color, and spacing issues, restoring your confidence and quality of life.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are thin pieces of custom-made, highly durable, tooth-shaped porcelain or resin composite materials that adhere to the front surface of your teeth. They improve your teeth’s appearance by changing their shade, shape, and size so that you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
What Are Lumineers®?
Lumineers are ultrathin and highly translucent porcelain veneers. They offer a pain-free approach to whitening and reshaping your teeth. Because of their thinness, Lumineers don’t require as much reduction of the natural teeth as do traditional veneers, and their high durability makes them incredibly resilient, so they last more than 20 years. Lumineers are priced similarly to traditional veneers, giving patients a real reason to smile.
Getting Your Porcelain Veneers
The entire porcelain veneer process takes place over the course of three visits with your Fort Lauderdale dentist.
1. Your initial visit at Seaside Family Dentistry will include a consultation. Dr. Alan Kellner will meet with you to discuss what you do and don’t like about your teeth, and how you would like them to look. The visit may include taking x-rays and making impressions of your teeth.
2. During your second visit, Dr. Alan Kellner will prepare your teeth for the veneers by removing some enamel and buffing the surface. A model or mold of your teeth will be made and sent to a laboratory that will construct your veneers. You’ll be fit with temporary veneers while you wait for your permanent ones to be made.
3. Once your permanent veneers are ready, you’ll come in for your final visit to have them bonded to your existing teeth, perfecting your smile.
Before the end of your last visit, we educate you on how best to care for your beautiful new smile so you can feel more confident than ever before.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
When shopping for veneers, you might make it your mission to find the cheapest option; however, the saying “you get what you pay for” is true. Instead of focusing on the cost of veneers in Ft. Lauderdale, it’s best to consider several other factors to ensure you achieve the picture-perfect smile you want. A variety of cosmetic solutions that can help you reach your goals.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right for Me?
Although veneers in Ft. Lauderdale are a common treatment, there are several other procedures that might be right for you based on your budget and expectations. Dr. Kellner will perform a comprehensive consultation to create a treatment plan that fits your needs and your wallet, such as:
- Braces: Braces can improve the health and aesthetics of your smile by moving your teeth into their correct positions. While they are effective, they can cost around $5,000, and it can take years to finish your treatment.
- Teeth Whitening: You can get your teeth several shades whiter using a fast, less expensive procedure than veneers. Although a whitening treatment can resolve discoloration and stains, it will not change the shape or proportion of your teeth.
- Direct Bonding: The affordable, minimally invasive procedure can correct minor aesthetic issues, but it will need to be replaced every few years.
- Veneers: Veneers may not be the cheapest, but they can fix several imperfections at once, like gaps, stains, and chips. The versatile treatment can be completed in as few as 2 appointments. Not to mention, your results can last for a decade or longer with the right aftercare.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
If you are like many people, you’re likely worried about the cost of veneers, but you don’t have anything to fear. Believe it or not, there are several solutions to keep the amount you pay within your financial means. Your cosmetic dentist in Ft. Lauderdale will provide you with a personalized estimate explaining the fees associated with your treatment. Our office accepts several payment options, including:
- Traditional Payments: We accept cash, check, and most major credit cards for your convenience.
- CareCredit: Pay for your new smile using low monthly installments with third-party financing through CareCredit. You are given the funds you need based on your credit’s approval.
- Compassionate Finance: Enjoy flexible financing to pay for your new smile upfront. You’ll repay the balance using a plan that accommodates your needs.
- Dental Insurance: Most dental plans won’t cover the cost of veneers, but every policy is unique. Depending on your treatment, you may be able to use your benefits to lower your out-of-pocket expense.
Dr. Kellner has extensive experience in many specialties, including cosmetic dentistry. He embraces the latest technologies and techniques to provide a variety of elective services in-house, so you won’t need to pay any specialist fees. If you’re ready to transform your smile, find out for yourself why our patients love our office. Contact us today to schedule your consultation for a beautiful smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do porcelain veneers cost?
The price for veneers varies according to the extent of the procedure. At Seaside Family Dentistry, we will work with you to find an affordable option that is right for you.
Are press-on veneers effective?
Though finding a perfect fit can be difficult, press-on veneers can be temporarily effective for correcting some tooth imperfections. However, underlying oral health issues are not addressed or resolved by press-on veneers.
How long do porcelain veneers last?
Porcelain veneers are incredibly durable and can last up to 20 years or more if cared for properly.